Sale Dates March 17 – 18, 2020
Under Tack show March 12 - 14, 2020
FOR HELP ON USING ONLINE ENTRIES CLICK HERE
- User Name and Password: in order to use the online entry system a user name and password is required. Contact Lauren Marks or Nancy Mewis in the OBS office to obtain them. You will be able to use the same user name and password for all future entries and sales.
- Entries: The deadline for entries is December 2nd, 2019.
- Entry Fees: The entry fee for the March Two Year Olds In Training Sale is $600 (six hundred dollars). All entries are to be accompanied by either a Jockey Club certificate or entry fee.
- Sales Commission: Minimum Commission is $1,500. See paragraph #4 of Consignor's Contract for commission schedule.
- Registration Papers: The Jockey Club Registration Certificate must be assigned and all other required documents must be on file in the OBS administration office on or before March 6, 2020. (See #8 of Consignor's Contract for late fee).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE ON FILE
- Digital Registration Certificate assigned to OBS
- Coggins Test (dated within six (6) months of sale)
- EVA Test (dated within 90 days of sale)
- EHV-1 Vaccinations (between 14 and 90 days of sale)
- All horses must be on the sale grounds 7 days prior to the sale.
- ALL HORSES MUST GALLOP OR BREEZE ON THE TRACK AT THE UNDER TACK SHOW.
- Authorized Agent Form: If a horse is being sold by someone other than the owner of record, a Consignor's Authorized Agent Form must be received by March 6, 2020. Click here for a copy of the Authorized Agent Form.
For a PDF version of the March Sale entry form Click Here (This is NOT the online entry form)
Select Continue to online entries